CRE Automated Underwriting Process
Commercial real estate underwriting can seem like a long, drawn-out, and
However, through a CRE automated underwriting software platform,
you can easily drag-and-drop your existing excel files from Argus or Excel to determine the
property risk, value, and estimated cash flows.
The CRE automated underwriting process reduces time, errors, and
loan bias with the click of a button. The software is entirely self-serve. You can upload a little
data or as much as you want in any timeframe. With simple prompts and guides, you can have your
automated underwriting done when you need it. The Services Hub does have dedicated consultants
ready to answer any questions you might have about the automated underwriting software
You’ll receive fully calculated excel reports in a matter of minutes, allowing
you to determine the financial risks and returns of any potential deal.
Benefits of Automated Underwriting
- Saving you time.
- Ability to analyze deals in a few minutes instead of a few hours or weeks.
- The software has set calculations. Eliminating human error.Giving you true numbers.
- Analyze deals with a clear picture of the possible risks and returns.
- Lenders can provide quicker approvals due to having the loan due diligence completed in
- Deal volume can increase exponentially, allowing brokers, investors, and lenders to increase
profits even faster.
- Saving you money by allowing you to be ready with financing when opportunities arise.
With extensive knowledge of financial modeling and real estate
analysis, an automated underwriting software platform, like the Services Hub from Clik.ai, can give
you the data you need.
See the automated underwriting software platform in action.
Why Should you get Automated Underwriting from Clik.ai?
Clik.ai has been helping Commercial Real Estate investors, brokers, lenders, and
managers with automated underwriting since 2017 and have helped identify $12
Billion in commercial real estate opportunities.
By working with the Servicing Hub, Commercial Real Estate investors and lenders
can reduce operating expenses, stay competitive, free up time to focus on customer relationships,
and spend time on deal analysis rather than automated underwriting.
When looking for an automated underwriting company, consider the
Services Hub. Our on-demand team of commercial real estate analysts are experts in automated
underwriting, lease abstractions, lease audits, mortgage
servicing, and much more.